The importance of sports and games in school encompasses more than just the benefit of physical activity. It increases self esteem and mental alertness make school sports and games necessary for every school age child. MPS, pratap nagar offers the students many indoor and outdoor games viz a viz. Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, Taekwondo, Athletics, Carom, Chess, yoga etc.
- In 2nd Maharana Pratap Shooting Championship held at Bhilwara, Arshdeep Singh Dhillon of IX A-3 won "Golg" Medal in 10M Air Rifles Peep Sight (NR) - Men and 10M Air Rifles Peep Sight (NR) Sub Jr. Men. He also won "Silver" Medal in 10M Air Rifles Peep Sight (NR) Jr. Men.
- Ashi Veerman of VIII A- 6 secured I position and Nandini Bisht of X A- 4 secured III position in Poster Competition event organized by Jaipur City Postal Division under Vigilance Awareness Week.
- Paintings by Muskan Jangid ( VII A- 5), Avani Ojha (VII A - 2) and Ashi Veerman (VIII A - 6), were selected for the State Level Painting Competitions organized by Central Ground Water Board Western region. They also got cash prize of 1000 Rupees.
- In State level Painting Competition organized by Central Ground Water Board Western Region, Muskan Jangid of VII A-5 got I- prize, gifts memento and cash prize of 5000/-Rs and Avani Ojha got III prize, gifts memento and cash prize of 2000/- Rs. Muskan Jangid is selected for National level.
- Following student's Posters were selected for the State Level Painting organized by BEE Power Grid :-
Urvi Veerman - VI A-6
Neha Maheshwari - V A-4
Muskan Jangid - VII A-5
Rashi Gupta - IX A-6
- In State Level Painting Competition organized by BEE Power Grid, Neha maheshwari got consolation prize and also got gifts and cash prize of 5000/- Rs.
- In Inter School Painting Competition held at MHS Tilak Nagar, Urvi Veerman (VI A-6 ) secured I prize and Anjali Pathak (XI A- 1) got II prize and Sakshi Yadav won III prize in IX to XII category.
- Sonia Sharma has won Gold Medal in CBSE Taekwondo Nationals.
- Aashi Veerman (VIII A- 6) won I prize, Anjali Pathak (XI) secured II position and Sakshi Yadav of Class XI got III prize in Inter School Drawing Competition held at MHS.
- Yashika Jakhar of Class IX A- 3 won Bronze Medal in 32nd Rajasthan Junior Wrestling State Championship 2017 organized by Raj Wrestling Association Jaipur in 65kg Category.
- In 16th SOF National Cyber Olympiad, School toppers are:-
Zehan Lalwani 6 A-1
Khushi Agarwal 7 A-3
Mani Garg 8 A- 1
Tanmay Agarwal IX A-6
Tushar kahndelwal X
Aalind joshi 6 A- 2
Siddhant Chouhan 6 A- 3
- Chitransh Jaiswal IX A-3 won medal of Excellence